Carenado has announced through a post on their Facebook page that the C90 King Air has been updated to V1.1 with several improvements, changes and fixes. The update includes:
- Fixed lights
- Adapted flight dynamics to XP11.30’s latest physics fixes (gear, flap, & fuselage drag, beta mode, cruise speeds).
- Tweaked fuel flow for FL200 and up
- Adjustments to prevent “hot starts”.
- Fixed radio tuning knobs
- Autopilot heading issue addressed
- Moved cockpit to inside “objects” folder
- Improved VR configuration, and made yoke click spots less obtrusive in VR
- Created exhaust blur using new particle system
- Adapted throttle quadrant handles to new “drag rotate” manipulator standard
- Corrected quick view locations
- Adjusted trim, prop feathering, CG, rudder phaseout.
- Minor bugs fixed.
The Carenado C90 King Air (X-Plane 11) costs $34.95 and can be purchased from the Carenado website. Also you can find the whole Carenado collection for X-Plane on their website here.