The Editorial section of Threshold is where discussion really thrives. Every piece seemingly without fail generates in-depth discussion and debate over issues important to the flight sim community. We’re looking to expand this section with more viewpoints, opinions and standpoints and thus this listing – have you wanted your opinion on the important issues made clear to the whole community? This is your chance!
We’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic flight simmer who has a passion for writing and sharing their content with the community. An ideal candidate for this position would have a passion for flight simulators and their third-party addon scene, have very good English writing skills and be a good communicator. Other considerations we like candidates to have include:
- A thorough researcher, fact checker & validator
- Deep knowledge of current and past flight sim happenings
- Excellent time management, can meet deadlines
- Able to withhold confidential information
- Excellent proficiency in English with a developed writing style
- Reasonable availability to dedicate towards article writing
So, what's in it for you?
Here at Threshold we offer a number of perks for our members to give back for their great work contributing to the site. These include:
- A payment programme
- Review copies of software provided by the developer
- Recognised position within the community
- Behind the scenes news and information about forthcoming products
- Optional moderating position with our partners (Threshold Forum, 737 Ultimate/Zibo, etc.)
- Be part of a large, friendly, multicultural team spread across the globe.
Think this is a bit of you? We’d love to hear from you! When applying, we recommend adding a short CV/profile to give us a better idea of who you are, as well as a writing sample (or even an article you would like us to publish).
Applications are to be directed to our Editorial team. Our email is: email@example.com
Once we’ve had a chance to look over your application, we’ll contact you and then you can start writing! Our editorial department is open to anything you would like to write about – the community, developers, etc.