Scenery, aircraft and plugin reviews play a large role in our editorial section and as such, we’re in the market to expand our operation with more writers. Are you knowledgeable in the area of scenery texturing or aircraft systems (or almost anything in-between)? We want you!
We’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic flight simmer who has a passion for writing and sharing their content with the community. An ideal candidate for this position would have a passion for flight sims and their third-party addon scene, have very good English writing skills and be a good communicator. Other considerations we like candidates to have include:
- A thorough researcher, fact checker & validator
- Deep knowledge of current and past flight sim happenings
- Excellent time management, can meet deadlines
- Able to withhold confidential information
- Excellent proficiency in English with a developed writing style
So, what’s in it for you?
Here at Threshold we offer a number of perks for our members to give back for their great work contributing to the site. These include:
- A payment programme
- Review copies of software provided by the developer
- Recognised position within the community
- Behind the scenes news and information about forthcoming products
- Optional moderating position with our partners (Threshold Forum, 737 Ultimate/Zibo, etc.)
- Be part of a large, friendly, multicultural team spread across the globe.
Think this is a bit of you? We’d love to hear from you! When applying, we recommend adding a short CV/profile to give us a better idea of who you are, as well as a writing sample.
Applications are to be directed to Editorial team. Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we’ve had a chance to look over your application, we’ll contact you and invite you to our HQ, where we can set up your first review.