Cremonasoft Airbus A310 Updated to Version 1.3.0
Cremonasoft have updated their Airbus A310-304 to version 1.3.0. The update comes four months after the last one, and contains many major changes to the aircraft as well as some small bug fixes.
Here's the full changelog for v1.3.0:
- Fixed- barometer inches display rounding error
- Fixed- comms power status discrepancy
- Fixed- hydraulic pressure loss when APU disengaged
- Fixed- beacon light not powering after cold start
- Added support for automatic nav tuning
- New flight model
- New autopilot
- Added custom flare, rollout and runway track logic
- Removed autopilot CWS mode for further development
- Added Thrust Rating/Control Computer
- Added TCAS/ATC panel
- Added TCAS display and basic warning
- Added alpha floor protection
- Added alpha lock protection
- Added APU exhaust heat effect
- New cockpit
Note: No new images were provided with this update.
Hopefully Cremonasoft will provide a more fitting and lengthy changelog and pictures for v1.30 soon, as this update seems to have major changes. Threshold will make sure to keep you up to date.