A2A Simulations Updates Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS
A2A Simulations has recently issued a new update to their Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for Microsoft Flight Simulator, adding Xbox compatibility and a list of fixes and improvements.
Version 1.4.7 - the sixth update since its release in mid-2023 - makes the aircraft compatible with the Xbox and brings engine physics improvements, bug fixes, new localizations for aircraft description, and more. The changelog follows below:
- Added support for Xbox platform
- Fixed overstress crash which would occur if view was switched to outside camera following an apron start with cockpit persistence switched off
- Improved engine physics so very high temperature can cause more rapid cylinder wall deterioration
- Improved integrity of cabin against air leaks to allow more efficient heating
- Fixed cabin vent bug which caused vents to not exchange air properly
- Fixed issue which caused vents to pick up too much ambient wind on the ground
- Improved magneto physics so badly worn mags will generally perform worse
- Added new localizations for aircraft description
The aircraft is available on the A2A website / MSFS Marketplace for $49.99, requiring at least 1.8 GB of free hard disk space to install.
Stay tuned to Threshold for more flight simulation news!
Share this page
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.