Aerobask Releases Epic Victory G1000 Edition
November 13, 2020
The newest aircraft to Aerobask’s fleet is that of the Epic Victory G1000 Edition.
Sporting a highly customised Garmin G1000, Aerobask claims the avionics suite in the aircraft is the first in X-Plane to feature full alphanumeric keypad input that was made possible by X-Plane 11.50.
Aerobask has listed the features of the aircraft on the store webpage, starting with an ultra-high-definition model.
- High quality interior and exterior 3D model
- High quality PBR 4K textures
- Various 4K PBR liveries
- Additional 2K PBR livery for low-spec hardware
- Enhanced night-time lighting ambience with more of 200 spill lights for a great rendering
- Livery-dependent assorted interiors
- VR-ready and VR-friendly
For the flight model, Aerobask has included the following:
- New flight model fitting the powerful PW617F engine
- Fun to fly both fast and slow
- Custom engine failure
Sound also plays a key role in this aircraft when looking at the advanced high quality sounds included.
- High quality FMOD sounds from Daniela Rodríguez Careri
- Full-mode FMOD aircraft - Accurate doppler, distance attenuation and flyby effects
- PW617-F independent starter, N1, N2, combustion and jetwash simulation.
- Actual aircraft cabin convolution reverb.
- Actual recordings of passenger cabin equipment.
- Noise cancelling headset simulation.
- Hypoxia effect.
Finally, a summary of the systems onboard is given as follows:
- G1000 PFD and MFD from Laminar Research - Custom popups
- G1000 custom EMS (optional)
- G1000 TouchScreen features (optional)
- GFC700 autopilot with custom CSC mode (FADEC-based autothrottle) - GFC700 2D popup
- GCU477 (alphanumeric keypad) supporting new LR commands for XP11.50 - GCU477 2D popup
- GCU477 physical keyboard on-demand capture
- MD302 Standby Attitude Module
- AH500SD Programmable annunciator - Aero Safety Systems
- Simulated breakers with custom reliability
- Simulated pressurization and oxygen system
- Avitab support in 3D tablet
The asking price for the aircraft is US $34.95. Users who owned the previous version can claim a 50% discount through their invoice.
The Epic Victory G1000 Edition is available to buy here.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.