Airfoil Labs Updates King Air 350 to Version 1.1
Airfoil Labs has just released the latest update for their King Air 350, V1.1. The update, announced in a forum post, includes numerous new features and bug fixes including custom situation saving and loading, VNAV mode during RNAV FMS approaches and more (full changelog below).
The King Air 350 was released back in April this year, with this update being the first significant update thus far. The King Air 350 is an aircraft manufactured by Beechcraft, boasting many impressive figures like a normal cruise speed of 311 knots, a range of 1,550 nautical miles, and a climb rate of 2,700 feet per minute.
- VNAV mode during RNAV FMS approaches implementation.
- Custom situation saving / loading.
- Aircraft configs disabled during flight.
- Quick weight and balance settings.
- Provide commands to hide/show individual 2D panels.
- FMS interaction causing X-Plane crashes.
- [XJet] SEVERE [KA350/LuaAvionicComponent] Error executing update function on component: fms.
- EADI, EHSI, MFD display function fixes.
- Display autopilot modes fixes.
- The synchronisation functionality of the two propellers.
- Props out of sync sound.
- Engine Reverse, N1 too low + smoother prop pitch transitions.
- Wind sound too quite.
- Sound initialisation fix.
- Random Power/Prop ration difference.
- Baggage doors animation correction.
- FMS keys numbers 1, 2 or 3 output 0 instead.
- Custom pressurisation system.
- Pilots Oxygen Masks Valve.
- Yoke animation related to autopilot fix.
- Engaging autopilot: shaking (in air) and strange yoke position fix.
- After disconnect AP excessive pitch.
- AP in ALT mode fix.
- Engine hot start ITT too low.
- Continued click sound fix.
- Bus tie sound logic fix.
- Copilot chrono ET mode.
- Hide LE, RE, landing gear when possible for better performance.
- Fuel Flow units in indicators.
- Map mode on navigation display stays on north.
- FMOD error in the log.
- Altitude / Torque / ITT / N1 / Speed / Climb relations fixes.
- Could not resolve property: ehsiRangeSelRaw.
- Altitude set instrument driven by sim/cockpit/autopilot/altitude.
- Set elevator trim to takeoff position in Before Takeoff config Aircraft Configuration.
- Hide Fuel Truck, GPU, Steps when towing.
- X-Camera compatibility.
- Elevator authority weak in slow speed.
- KA 350 1.0 Vmc roll doesn't happen.
- Problem with GPU disconnecting, GPU strobe light.
- Altimeters (Pilot/Copilot) mouse wheel unit snap.
- Disable Cinema Verite while walking.
- Weight and Fuel separate saving.
- Raise the limit - aircraft is moving / aircraft is still.
- Implement default yoke Show/Hide command.
- Gravity Line Drain mirrored Textures.
- The pitch trimtab animation on the Tail Elevator.
- Landing Gear, engine, foreign black object.
- Corrupted ui-settings.json prevents from opening 2d panels again.
- Entry door could be opened during flight.
- Problem with manual Towing - camera incorrect position in some specific combination of different plugins interference.
- VR support.
- X-Plane replay functionality does not work correctly
The King Air 350 is available to purchase on the x-plane.org store here.