Aerosoft Releases Airport Geneva XP
Announced just over a year ago, Aerosoft has released their Geneva Airport conversion for X-Plane. The scenery encompasses the airport and the surroundings in high detail and includes the stable X-Plane 11 features we all come to expect: glass and pavement reflections, dynamic airport ground equipment, and volumetric grass. In addition, roads are populated with traffic to bring the entire package to life.
Geneva Airport is the second-largest airfield in Switzerland and sits 4km north of the city of the same name. Airlines flying to and from the airport serve a total of 125 destinations; with a detailed reproduction of Terminal 1 and 2, it makes use of a custom airport network which is usable by ATC and AI traffic.
Here are the features:
- Ortho imagery with resolution of 0.30 m
- Custom terrain mesh with 5.0 m planar & 0.05 m altimetric resolution
- SAM passenger boarding bridges, Safedock A-VDGSs and marshallers
- Complete taxiway route network for use by ATC and AI aircraft
- Native XPlane 11 ground service vehicles with ground route network
- Static aircraft toggled on/off by the “Draw Parked Aircraft” checkbox
- Glass and pavement reflections
- Volumetric grass
- Road network with animated cars
- World Traffic v3 and X-Life v4 compatibility