Aerosoft Releases Manchester Airport (EGCC)
Simulation company Aerosoft has today released their latest airport for Laminar's sim; Manchester Int'l (EGCC).
The scenery was announced less than a month ago and was tipped as a completely new version of the airport, inferring the previously released X-Plane 10 scenery has nothing to do with this latest release.
The release was announced via the Aerosoft news feed, where team members posted the following description of the scenery:
X-Plane 11 add-on Airport Manchester is available now as download in the Aerosoft Online Shop. Thanks to high-resolution ground textures and HDR night lighting, this add-on renders a realistic and modern recreation of the airport at every time of day. The textures also feature physically correct lighting and reflection effects. Animated service vehicles, marshallers, and jetways bring the virtual Airport Manchester to life.
Our friend Ruben, more commonly known as R1 Aviation, produced the trailer for this scenery - you can view it here.
Here's the feature list in full:
- HD ground textures including PBR
- Custom HDR night lighting
- Custom static aircrafts
- HD vegetation
- Animated service vehicles
- Animated jetways/VDGS/marshaller (SAM plugin required)
- Seasonal textures (TerraMaxx required)
- Full Orbx compatibility (Orbx TrueEarth required)
- Compatible with default AI Traffic and World Traffic 3