Aerosoft Publishes Stairport's St. Mary for MSFS
October 1, 2021
Aerosoft has just released its latest branded scenery following its announcement a few months ago, the scenery covers the island of St. Mary which is located in the Isles of Scilly. The airport’s stouty runway straddles right in between the shore and a field, but don’t let the field fool you as it approaches faster than you might think. The views of the island will keep you looking out of your windshield as you see the picturesque towns on the island approaching. Furthermore, Aerosofts rendition of the island features custom static aircraft reflecting the real traffic at the airfield.
The scenery is developed by one of Aerosoft's closest partner; Stairport Sceneries, which has already made several more sceneries for multiple flight simulators, also available on the Aerosoft web store. The scenery is a perfect addition to their airport collection for anyone wishing to fly into a small airport with a challenging approach and a short runway. In combination with the up-and-coming Twin Otter for MSFS, this release feels like a tailored preparation for the aircraft's release.
- Realistic replica of the last state of construction of EGHE St. Mary Airport
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Clutter objects and 3D people to bring the airport to life
- Custom HD ground layout with special reflection effects
- Handmade mesh to correct the coast line and realistic runway slope
- Custom static aircrafts reflecting the real traffic at the airfield (randomized)
- Perfectly embedded in the MSFS environment
- Optimized for performance based on specifications by Microsoft
- Compatible with MSFS World Update III: UK and Ireland
- Thrilling approach over the steep slope at sea
Stairport’s St. Mary can be purchased for $14,39 on the Aerosoft store.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.