Axonos Release Memphis International Airport for X-Plane 11
February 26, 2021
Just five days after the official announcement of the product, Axonos has finally released its rendition of Memphis International Airport for X-Plane 11. The release was announced on Axonos’ Discord server, where they also posted the original teaser image for the scenery.
The developer states that “Memphis International AIrport has been developed to the highest standard and with no detail spared”. It features “crisp color-balanced custom aerial imagery, as well as custom underground highways” and much more.
Axonos have also included a notable features list which is available on the product’s store page. The full list reads as follows:
- SAM Jetways & marshallers
- Stunning custom HDR night lighting
- Over 200+ custom objects placed around the airport
- Detailed 3D modelling & texturing
- Custom underground highways tunnels
- Compatible with any other mesh or orthophoto addon
- Compatible with Justflight traffic & World Traffic 3
- 3D grass & custom landscape
- Highly optimised & fps friendly
- Custom ground traffic (Only on OpenGL)
The developer also states that “Memphis International Airport combines the latest X-Plane 11 technologies while balancing visual eye candy and excellent performance”, making it perfect for “your next cargo flight”.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.