Big Radials Release “The Norseman”
April 10, 2023
The Noorduyn Norseman was designed and built by Noorduyn Aircraft Ltd. A Canadian aircraft manufacturer founded in 1928. The man behind it all was Robert Noorduyn who was previously employed by Fokker before starting his own venture. The Norseman was a very successful project with over 900 aircraft built in the years between 1935 and 1959.
The Norseman is a single-engine bush plane that is best utilised throughout northern Canada and Alaska and is best known for its versatility and robust build quality.
The excellent team at Big Radials have recently released their latest project! The Norseman. The aircraft is for Microsoft flight sim and boasts the following features:
- Highly-detailed and accurate representation of the Noorduyn Norseman
- Realistic flight dynamics and performance
- Suitable for use in remote, challenging environments
- Versatile and reliable aircraft for virtual pilots
- Three Variants: Standard, Bush wheel and Floats
- Six Liveries
- Two Bush trips (released post-launch)
- Documentation online: The Norseman Documentation
The aircraft can be purchased from the Big Radials website for just under $19.00
Our team currently have their hands on the Norseman, putting it through its paces! A review will follow in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.