Carenado Updates PC-12 to Version 1.3
Aircraft developer Carenado has released a large update to their PC-12 simulation, released for X-Plane 11 in February 2018 and first converted to X-Plane 10 in 2015.
The new version was announced via the group's Facebook page, and brings with it a bunch of fixes and sound improvements.
The version 1.3's full change-log is include below:
- More sound improvements: Fire Test, wind sound, doors sounds, etc.
- Corrected gear speed Vlo in the .acf
- Fixed "Endurance" display calculation
- Fixed rapid clicking noise when HSI CDI is in GPS mode
- Multiple flight model adjustments for XP11.30
- Improved crosswind taxi, takeoff, and landing ability
- Fixed autopilot servos coming on when engaging an AP mode
- EHSI: Added wind vector arrow and speed
- Updated vrconfig file
- Moved sun visor default position so it doesn't block the overhead buttons
- Fixed overhead amps indication spillover
- Sounds: Decreased interior engine volume
- Updated RealityXP.GTN.ini file
- Increased battery capacity
Carenado recommends you uninstall any previous version of the PC-12 for X-Plane before you get the new update, which can be found on the Carenado website.