Carenado Releases CT206H Stationair
Carenado has released the CT206H Stationair for X-Plane 11, following on from the Cessna C-182 Skylane G1000 in October.
Also known as the Cessna 206, the aircraft has interior and exterior PBR textures, FMOD sounds, RealityXP GTN750 support, plus more.
The product page lists the following features:
- NEW Full interior and exterior PBR (Redone completely).
- NEW 3D interior and exterior with MANY details.
- NEW customized FMOD sounds.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)*
- Full VR compatible
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11.
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- X-Plane Default GNS530