Carenado's Premier IA is Officially Released for X-Plane 11
Carenado's Premier IA, which was announced only three days ago for X-Plane 11, has been released. The small business jet costs US $39.95 and supports librain, high-end 4k Physically Based Rendering (PBR) textures, default FMS, FMOD sound implementation and more.
The full feature list is below:
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic/throttle logic with functioning latches, optimized for VR.
Custom Proline21 avionics system, all featuring detachable pop-up windows
- Integrated FMS with detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom Autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic prop reversal effects, etc.
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/Bleed Air System/Avionics busses/Hydraulic Logic
- Extensive VR support
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated ice lights for amazing night lighting effects
- Includes pressurization and oxygen system
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30’s jet engine model
- Support for “librain” plugin (Requires separate plugin install)
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
And also includes:
- 5 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Blank livery
- 390 Emergency Procedure PDF
- 390 Normal Procedures PDF
- 390 Performance Tables PDF
- Flight Guidance System PDF
- Carenado Proline 21 Manual PDF
- X-Plane FMS PDF
- Recommended Settings XP11 PDF