Drzewiecki Design Releases Krákow XP
Scenery developer Drzewiecki Design announced Krákow for X-Plane 11 last month, and today sees its availability in their preferred stores of resale.
The scenery covers the area of Krákow, the second-largest city in Poland, along with its international air hub Kraków John Paul II International Airport (EPKK) and Kraków-Rakowice-Czyżyny Airport (EPKC).
The store page lists the following as features of the scenery:
- High quality model of EPKK Kraków airport in Kraków, Poland, featuring the most up-to-date version possible.
- Extensive though performance-friendly interior modeling at most terminal buildings, control tower and some hangars
- Animated jetways, VGDS, marshallers (SAM plugin), custom animations, advanced dynamic lighting, static aircraft and people, detailed runway vertical profile (slopes)
- EPKC airport including the whole area of Polish Aviation Museum
- Photoreal Kraków city with landmarks and autogen
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used
Drzewiecki Design has uploaded 65 screenshots to the product page, along with some facts and statistics of the airports included in the package. The scenery is available for €22.00 through simMarket, or US $25.00 at x-plane.org.