Aerosoft Releases Friedrichshafen Airport (EDNY) for Microsoft Flight Simulator
March 30, 2021
Earlier today, multi-sim developer Aerosoft has released its rendition of the Friedrichshafen Airport (EDNY) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This “highly detailed” scenery includes custom aerial images, a 3D harbour, a zeppelin model, and much more.
A full list of features is as follows:
- All airport buildings including Friedrichshafen exhibition grounds
- Hangar and operations building of the Zeppelin carrier company
- Model of the Zeppelin NT
- Dornier museum with Dornier aircraft models
- Detailed taxi and ground layout with parking positions according to current maps (March 2021)
- Terraforming to adapt the exhibition grounds to the default terrain model
- 3D harbour
Friedrichshafen Airport, built in 1915 near the banks of Lake Constance, is a small international airport located in the German state of Baden-Württemberg. To fully explore the scenery, users can “enjoy the beautiful approach to Runway 06 over Lake Constance, the largest lake in southern Germany, or to Runway 24 with a view of Lake Constance and the Austrian and Swiss Alpine panorama.”
The airport is currently now available on Aerosoft’s website for €15.08 (VAT included) or $17.68 USD.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.