Pilot Plus Releases Bristol International Airport Definitive (EGGD)
It has been a long while since any major release has come from scenery developer Pilot Plus, but after a long period of development, Bristol International Airport Definitive has been released.
Designed to replace their older Bristol scenery, Bristol begins their Definitive range of products, described as being the "most bespoke and intricate environments, providing an unrivalled simulation experience with no compromise."
Features of EGGD are as follows:
- Our Definitive replication of Bristol International
- Adaptive seasonal vegetation (changes on the fly)
- Full PBR ground details with crisp surrounding orthoimagery
- Atmospheric night environment
- Detailed and accurate 3D models with raytraced occlusion and reflections
- Optimised for maximum performance
- Perfectly blends with Orbx True Earth
- Fully customised World Traffic 3 solution (credits to Kman)
- Created for X-Plane 11.30+
In addition, World Traffic 3 features were listed:
- All Airlines that use this airport are represented.
- Turning Pushbacks where applicable.
- WT3 Operations File that matches Airport WED Flow for maximum predictability.
- TaxiFlow where possible to avoid nose to nose conflicts.
- Gate priority set to terminal gates for realistic operations
The airport is available from their website for GBP £20.99, where existing customers can purchase for a 30% discount.
Follow Pilot Plus on Facebook to keep up-to-date with all their latest news.