Eiger Park 3D Released
Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini are back again with their latest 3D park, this time in Southern Switzerland. The park realistically recreates an impressive 500 square kilometer area around the mountains Eiger, Monch, and Jungfrau. Eiger Park 3D was first debuted in March, and steadily progressed up today’s early release date.
The feature list includes:
- about 500 square kilometers of territory covered in this package
- Airports and Heliports
- Two virtual airports are included with a grass runway: in Grindelwald (about 800 meters long) and Lauterbrunnen (700 meters)
- 10 heliports located in areas of naturalistic and tourist interest.
- All the villages in the area have been reconstructed in 3D with about 70 types of buildings typical of area, as well as many buildings
- reproduced from real (hotels, stations, churches ...)
- All the ski lifts have also been rebuilt (16).
- The railway stations in the area are very detailed (Kleine-Scheidegg, grindelwald, Wengen, Lauterbrunnen)
- The Eiger reproduced in 3D with 4K texture of the North Face.
- For the Monch and the Jungfrau, polygons / textures have been positioned that reproduce the real color (summer season).
- The whole area is covered by polygons / HD textures for a very sharp and accurate view.
- The whole residential area has night textures.
- Scenery summer season