Flightbeam Studios Releases Biarritz Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator
May 1, 2021
Flightbeam has released yet another airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This time, the developer takes us to Biarritz Airport, a relatively small, single runway airport, located in southwest France. The scenery features a custom night lighting environment, taxiway signage and more.
The developers behind this release, Flightbeam says, is Dreamflight Studios, who are known for their Quito and Teterboro scenery. During the development of the airport, close attention was paid to the General Aviation FBO along with the terminal which serves narrow-body airliners.
“Welcome to Biarritz Airport! This luxurious, seaside tourist destination is within close reach of Spain and the Pyrénées-Atlantiques. A perfect departure airport to visit the mountains, Spain, or the spectacular seaside views” Flightbeam adds.
Featuring “Realistic/ High Quality Ground textures, full PBR material(s), Ultra crisp, hi-def textures rendered up to 4096x4096 resolution,” and more. You can view the full feature list for LFBZ below.
- Realistic/ High Quality Ground textures
- Full PBR material
- Ultra crisp, hi-def textures rendered up to 4096x4096 resolution
- Accurate building models/textures
- Detailed airport parking lots
- Detailed FBO for small aircraft operations
- Realistic night lighting, with hand placed, illuminated floodlights and glows
- Custom animated Flightbeam jetways with accurate placement and hood animation
- Static Aircraft with PBR
- Detailed airport surroundings
- Custom Ground Vehicles
- Custom clutter objects
- Custom taxiway signs
- Highly optimized
Flightbeam Biarritz Airport is available for purchase via Flightbeam’s store for $14.99.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.