FlyDesign Releases Gdansk Airport (EPGD)
Polish scenery maker FlyDesign has released their latest project for X-Plane - that being Gdansk Airport (EPGD) located in the north of the developer's home country.
While only having a single runway, Gdansk is the 3rd busiest airport in Poland, serving 5 million passengers per year. The airport is named after former Polish president Lech Wałęsa.
Having previously released three sceneries for X-Plane - Krakow (EPKK), Cannes-Mandelieu (LFMD) and Olsztyn-Mazury (EPSY), FlyDesign are no stranger to development for Laminar's sim, Gdansk in particular including SAM functionality, dynamic lighting and high-resolution ground textures. The full feature list is available below:
- EPGD International airport, completely new 4K buildings with all detailed,
- Highly detailed Terminal Interior,
- 3D LED technology runway lighting,
- Animated jetways and docking guidance system by SAM,
- High resolution ground textures,
- Hand-placed vegetation,
- All Dynamic lightings,
- Fully AI traffic compatible,
- Optimized for excellent performance,
- EPGD charts by LIDO.
You can purchase FlyDesign's Gdansk Airport (EPGD) for EUR 18.90 from simMarket here.
Cheers to Vinniethegreat for tipping us off on FlyDesign's latest airport - join the Threshold Discord server here <3