Frank Dainese & Fabio Bellini Release Drei Zinnen Park Mountain Scenery
The latest scenery from the duo of Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini has been released, which sees the Dolomites rendered in detail for X-Plane 11.
Originally announced as a remake at the end of last year, the scenery is not compatible with any previous versions of the scenery, as it is being released in five parts.
Drei Zinnen Park is the first of the series, with about 1,000 square kilometres of scenery dedicated to the respective area.
Its size is in addition to:
- Ultra High Resolution 3D Mountains
- 2 budding airports, one in Dobbiaco (icao: LIVD) and the second at the beginning of the Val Casies (icao: LICSS)
- Heliport, several landing points have been included in the most important points.
- 15 3D models of the Dolomites with 4K textures.
- All tourist locations have been reproduced with over 100 types of custom 3D buildings.
- All vegetation mapped and reproduced. Total coverage of the territory with polygons / textures that reproduce the real terrain
The other parts to the scenery to be released in the future are Cortina d'Ampezzo and Cadore; Agordino and Zoldana; Val Badia, Val Gardena Val di Fassa and Val di Funes; and the Brenta Dolomites.
Drei Zinnen Park is available at x-plane.org for US $24.95.
As always, Dainese keeps his followers up-to-date through their Blogspot.