FlyTampa Updates Harry Reid International Airport for MSFS
FlyTampa has recently issued an update to their rendition of Harry Reid International Airport (KLAS) for Microsoft Flight Simulator, serving the Las Vegas Valley with a yearly average of 52.7 million passengers.
Update 2.00 brings the airport up to date, improves jetway animations, enhances performance, improves the clutter on the apron, adds the new MGM Sphere with multiple animated projections, and more. The full changelog follows below:
- KLAS airport updates
- AI parking codes update
- Performance enhancements
- Improved Jetway animations
- MGM Sphere (animated with multiple projections)
- Harry Reid temporary signage updates
- Improved apron clutter
- Airport static jets update
- Caesars Conference Center
- Animated Las Vegas monorail
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Circa Hotel (including wall animation and Stadium swim)
- Improved Bellagio fountains animation
- World Resorts wall animation
- Mirage Volcano lava effects
- Park MGM updated
The update is available on their website and SimMarket, with Orbx and Marketplace coming soon.
Stay tuned to Threshold for more flight simulation news!
Share this page
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.