FlightFX Releases SF50 Vision Jet G2 for MSFS
November 30, 2022
FlightFX has just released their SF50 Vision Jet G2 for Microsoft Flight Simulator, a single-engine very light jet manufactured by Cirrus Aircraft. With a ceiling of 31000 feet, 311 knots of cruise speed, 1275 nautical miles of range, and a modern glass cockpit, it’s the private jet of choice for many people around the globe, with 350 built as of June 2022.
The SF50 features a custom G3000 (based on the Working Title G3000), three different seating configurations following real-life specifications (executive, family, and complete), custom integrated checklists, dynamic aircraft registration, high-quality texturing with performance in mind, visual icing effects, a comprehensive package of custom sounds, and more. The full feature list follows down below:
• Model tested by real world Vision Jet pilots.
• A reworked and optimized navigation suite based off of the Working Title G3000 (included in package).
• Custom V.A.M.S. (Virtual Aircraft Management System) that controls all aspects of aircraft status.
• Bose Active Noise Reduction system that can be activated right from the V.A.M.S.
• Three different seating configurations that match its real-life counter part (Executive, Family and Complete).
• Custom-built Initialization Screen.
• Custom G3000 integrated checklists.
• Dynamic aircraft registration appears on placard, Primary Flight Display, aircraft storage cover, and chocks.
• Radio frequency IDs built into the PFD.
• Engine and Aircraft performance pages.
• Accurate interior/exterior lighting design, including the iconic courtesy lights setup.
• Accurate two-step start procedure synonymous to the Vision Jet.
• Revamped fuel reporting system to mimic the real-life aircraft.
• Selectable ground power unit with custom audio.
• Interactive luggage and loading system with prepopulated weights and trip selections.
• Custom emergency gear deployment system.
• Integrated CAS messages and audio warnings.
• Painstakingly optimized for performance
• A multitude of custom sounds recorded on site with professional recording equipment including
Wind and cabin noises
Annunciators and warnings
Buttons, switches and knobs
• Extremely high quality texturing without killing frame rates
• Supports MSFS visual icing effects and includes enhanced animated de-ice boots.
• Includes three liveries derived from actual Vision Jet paint schemes.
• Detailed interior and exterior textures for ultimate realism.
• Intuitive cockpit camera views for quick cycling through instruments.
It’s available on the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace for $24.99, requiring at least 4.21 GB of free disk space to install. Pricing may vary per country due to regional pricing practices.
Stay tuned to Threshold for more flight simulation news!
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.