FS2Crew: Flight Crew A320 (Button Control) Released
August 29, 2020
FS2Crew, developer of popular flight crew plugins for FSX and P3D, has released its first addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The product, named FS2Crew: Flight Crew A320, features a user controlled FO/Captain/Purser who is capable of executing checklists, performing certain interactions, and carrying out an array of procedures based on standard Airbus protocols.
The addon is designed for MSFS, but it will also work on FSX and P3D. Additionally, it will work for all Airbus variants, but with certain limitations. A full list of features is as follows:
- Works with any Airbus in MSFS, P3D or FSX (within limits).
- Real-world A320 Checklist.
- Flight Crew Callouts (example: "V1", "Rotate").
- Flight Crew interaction (Captain, FO, Purser).
- Procedures follow stock Airbus Procedures (where possible).
- Voice Sets: US, UK and EU (German).
- FA Cabin PAs (Users can now swap in their own custom Cabin PAs).
- Purser Communications.
- New User Interface System.
- New Audio System.
- New Functions (ie., Auto Checklist Respond).
- Rejected Takeoffs and Missed Approaches.
- And More!
In the current version, only a button controlled version of the addon is available for purchase, but the developer has indicated a voice control version will be added in the future, most likely as a separate product.
FS2Crew: Flight Crew A320 is available on FS2Crew's website for EUR 14.95.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.