FSDG Releases Agadir for Microsoft Flight Simulator
January 11, 2021
The Flight Sim Development Group has quietly released their next Microsoft Flight Simulator scenery, which surrounds the Moroccan city of Agadir and its main airport, Agadir—Al-Massira.
“Agadir, one of the most popular destinations in North Africa is now available for MSFS / FS2020!
This is the perfect destination for Africa travelers as well as a nice stop over on your way to the Canaries,” says the product description.
The feature list includes:
- Fully accurate rendition of Agadir Al-Massira airport (GMAD) and surroundings
- Agadir city and harbor enhancements included
- Includes static aircraft for even more authenticity
- Latest MSFS technologies like dynamic lights or ground materials
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality
- Manual included
According to the developer, computers with just 1GB of graphics card VRAM are able to run this scenery with their recommended CPU of a ‘dual-core’, though this is actually below the minimum recommended specifications of Microsoft Flight Simulator. It is likely this part of the page has not been updated for Microsoft Flight Simulator, so users should use those minimum specifications instead.
You can purchase FSDG Agadir for Microsoft Flight Simulator for €19.04 EUR.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.