Flight Sim Development Group Releases Rhodes for Microsoft Flight Simulator
April 26, 2021
Flight Sim Development Group’s (FSDG) Rhodes Airports has been released for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The scenery features surroundings covering the entire island, static aircraft, a configurator and more.
Rhodes for Microsoft Flight Simulator “features two airports, Diagoras International Airport and Maritsa Airport, a military airfield which these days is often used for motorsports events,” the developer states.
This package comes with the following features:
- Complete coverage of the whole island
- Additional landmarks like hotels, historic sites, solar parks, olive plantations, greenhouses, and lots more
- Extremely realistic rendition of Diagoras International Airport, Rhodes/Greece (LGRP)
- Authentic rendition of Maritsa Airport (LGRD)
- New apron layout with pushback gates
- Optional content controllable through the Scenery Configurator
- Optional static aircraft for more realism
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Compatible with all known add-ons
- Manual included
“With the new apron layout, Diagoras Airport now has more parking spots to satisfy the growing tourism demand of more than 5 million passengers per year.”
FSDG has also released a promotional video of the scenery shown below:
FSDG’s Rhodes is available for purchase on the group's store for EUR 24.99.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.