Just Flight Releases PA-28R Arrow III for Microsoft Flight Simulator
March 10, 2021
Popular multi-sim developer, Just Flight, have released their PA-28R Arrow III for Microsoft Flight Simulator, adding to the list of simulators the team has introduced this plane to. The release follows its initial announcement in late December.
“The PA-28R Arrow III is a four-seater, piston-engine aircraft equipped with a retractable tricycle landing gear and constant-speed propeller” the teams states. “The aircraft is flown all around the world and this add-on reflects that global popularity”
While the feature list is rather lengthy, listed below are some of the highlights, you can check out the full features list on the product page under the "Detailed Description" section:
- Accurately modelled PA-28R-201 Arrow III, built using real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft
- PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials with real-time environment reflections for superb quality and realism
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment, with optional 'clean' textures for a less worn look
- Developed using the latest MSFS standards, including intuitive and easy-to-use controls for rotary knobs, multi-position switches and levers
- Many other details, such as a passenger door that automatically closes with airflow and vibrating engine exhausts!
Just Flight also released a promotional video, showcasing in-sim footage of the rendition. You can check it out below:
Thanks to Bviation in the Threshold Discord Server for letting us know of the news.
You can purchase the PA-28R Arrow III on Just Flight's website for $44.99.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.