JustSim's Palma de Mallorca (LEPA) Released
JustSim and Digital Design teamed up several months ago to create Palma de Mallorca for Prepar3D and X-Plane 11, and today sees the scenery released for the latter of the two simulators.
The airport sees more than 29,000,000 passengers per year and can handle almost as much traffic as London Heathrow.
The scenery features the following:
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom autogen for whole island
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance
The airport can be purchased at simMarket for €22.68. JustSim's other scenery is currently discounted by 20%.
For additional screenshots, check out their post in the JustSim public Facebook group.