Version 2 of Imaginesim's Austin (KAUS) Released
It has only been a month since Imaginesim delved into the X-Plane world with their Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (KAUS), but that has not stopped them releasing V2 of the scenery.
Highlights of the update include SAM integration, PBR weather effects and more.
The airport handles more than sixteen-million passengers per year and is a focus hub for Southwest.
The features of Imaginesim's Austin can be found below:
- Fantastic performance using code optimized for X-Plane 11.
- High definition building texturing and native X-Plane 11 terrain polygons.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Docking SAM jetways and SafeGate system.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the recently opened South Terminal.
- Utilizes imaginesim's bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Ultra realistic PBR texture effects.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.