Skyline Simulations Releases Long Beach Airport
Following previews of the airport before a beta period in January, Skyline Simulations has released their Long Beach Airport (KLGB) for X-Plane.
The airport was initially announced in 2018 has been in the works for many years. Since then, preview images have slowly been released over time.
The scenery features UHD textures, super detailed modelling and PBR on every building among other features (find the full feature list below).
Long Beach Airport is located 3 miles north-east of downtown Long Beach, Los Angles County, California. The airport is served by 6 US carrier including flights to Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines, with passenger numbers nearing 3.9 million passengers in 2018.
Check out the full feature list:
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Super Detailed 3D modelling
- PBR Materials on every building
- XPLCity with Hard surface and Heli fields
- Animated Marshallers
- Animated Radar
- Animated Air-Condition fan and smoke from heaters
- Detailed HD Ground with PBR and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetations blends with orthophotos
- Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport
- Thousand of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Long Beach area using original US imagery and OSM data
- High resolution Buildings, industrial area and buildings of interest like Walter Pyramid
- Amazing and detailed Night Textures
- FPS Friendly
- Including KLGB Charts
- Full Ground Traffic and WT3 ready from Captain K-Man
Skyline Simulation’s latest project is available to purchase for $23.91 on their website.