Descent2View & PILOT'S release Almeria (LEAM)
PILOT'S have today released their first product for X-Plane in the form of a conversion of Almeria (LEAM), which was previously developed for Prepar3D, FSX and the now-defunct Flight Sim World. The conversion was originally announced in April to little apparent fanfare, but since then has shown steady progress.
Almeria is a historic city in Southeastern Spain which has a one-runway airport that serves about 9 million passengers each year.
Almeria Airport by PILOT'S has the following features:
- 4K resolution textures
- Animated tamarc workers
- Animierter airport traffic
- 750 square-kilometers of photoreal (50cm/px city & airport, 2m/px for rest of Almeria)
- Accurate depiction of Almeria harbour
- 3D Grass custom vegation
- Realistic shadow rendition
- Special night light shadows textures
- 3D ALS and runways lights
- Custom buildings for the city, surrounding areas and Autogen
- Fully optimized design for great performance and high frame rates
PILOT'S LEAM is available for 22.99 EUR on their website. The scenery will be available on the Threshold Store soon.