Gaya Simulations Releases Vienna Airport (LOWW) for X-Plane
Gaya Simulations has released their rendition of Vienna International Airport for X-Plane. Announced to the public about half a year ago, the airport has been brewing for a while.
Vienna was also released for Prepar3D v4, and although the products are standalone, they are being sold exclusively on OrbxDirect.
Features of Gaya’s Vienna International Airport (X-Plane) include:
- Authentic and complete rendition of Vienna Schwechat Airport in its current state including the extension of Bravo cargo parking
- Highly detailed 3D modelling of all buildings, with interior modelling in the main terminal
- Superb quality texturing and PBR usage for most buildings and assets across the airport
- Realistic and custom made ground service vehicles including pushback trucks, service and Vienna Airport specific taxis and buses.
- Completely custom groundwork with high-quality and accurate signage and markings.
- 3D people at various parking stands (can be controlled via the control panel)
- Full integration with SAMv2 jetways including VGDS and Marshallers!
- Custom made and optional static aircraft throughout bringing the airport to life
- Superb modelling outside of the airport including realistic hotels, Petrochemie Danubia and even animated trains
- Precise parking positions for airlines in their correct real-world gate assignment based on current data
- Perfectly blends with Ortho4XP tiles for seamless experience.
- Developed with close assistance from real world pilots, airport workers and staff for incredible authenticity
Vienna International Airport handled 37.1 million passengers last year, with 77 airlines offering travel to 217 destinations.