LatinVFR Releases Airport Regional Environment X Europe for MSFS
April 21, 2021
LatinVFR has released Airport Regional Environment X Europe, which focuses on replacing ground vehicles around airports, for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The addon features custom models including catering trucks, push back tugs and more, complete with custom sounds and liveries.
“This addon replaces the stock/default ground service vehicles for the European region in its thousands of airports and the airport vehicle traffic to fully enjoy a more realistic environment with vehicles common in the area,” the group states. “The ground service vehicles have logos for the most important ground handling companies”.
The packages includes the following features:
- Replacement of ground services vehicles with customized and more realistic for the region at ALL airports in all Europe
- Customized sounds of the different engines and animation situations
- 7 regions of Europe independently customized, Arctic, the UK, France, Mediterranean West, Central Europe/Germanic, Mediterranean East, and Russia
- Different logos for the companies that provide airport services in Europe
- Realistic catering truck used in the regions, with the logos of the most important airport catering companies
- Customized push back truck depicting regional companies
- Customized and regional types of vehicle traffic, that make the airport environment more realistic and according to vehicles used in the region.
- Uses the default system of calling ground services, no external apps or files needed
- No negative impact on performance
LatinVFR has not announced other regions being released on the horizon as this addon is limited to Europe. In the meantime, Airport Regional Environment X Europe is available for purchase on the group’s website for $8.49.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.