MadFlight Spectr-Aero SP-30 Now Available
Russian development group Mad Flight Studio have been developing the Spectr-Aero SP-30 since early March 2018 and has made steady progress throughout the last few months, with a preview or two popping up every couple of weeks.
The aircraft, a Russian variation of the popular Canadian-made Zenith CH-701, comes as a kit-set, with the owner required to assemble the two-seater STOL before the first flight. As a result of being a kit-set, the aircraft is available very cheaply, with units selling for less than $14,000 USD.
Check out the promo video for the MadFlight SP-30 here:
- Dynamic model, handing characteristics, systems controlled and tested by real world pilots and engineers.
- Full 3D manual ground service
- Realistic gauge operation
- Custom radiostation FL-760 (with AUX connection simulation)
- Custom fuel system
- Custom oil system
- Custom engine operation
- A lot of custom failures
- Custom shake and G-effect (compatible with TrackIR and view-effect plug-ins)
- Custom 3D sounds (over 170 real sounds)
- Custom windshield effects (rain, ice, mist)
- Custom particle effects
- Fully VR compatible (without additional plug-ins)
- High Quality PBR textures
- High accuracy interior and exterior 3D models
- High accuracy fully animated aircraft
- 3D ground service and general options menu
- Two Language manuals and aircraft menus (Russian/English)
- Two cockpit languages (Russian/English)
- Two gauge options (Metric/Imperial)
- Layered paintkit included
You can purchase the MadFlight Spectr-Aero SP-30 for 39.99 EUR on simMarket.