Milviz release T310R for X-Plane
Military Visualisations have released their first aircraft for X-Plane 11, the Cessna T310R. The aircraft was debuted at FlightSimExpo back in June and since then has had numerous previews showing, among other features, custom rain and ice effects. The 310 serves as a test for future Milviz projects to come on Laminar's platform, as the upcoming Milviz ATR will be compatible with X-Plane.
"We've focused all of our energy and talent into breathing life into a genuine classic. From careful, highly detailed modeling both inside and out, smooth custom gauge animations, finely crafted textures and high fidelity sounds recorded from a real aircraft, we've ensured that our twin is as close as possible to real life."
Here is the feature list:
- Optimized for X-Plane 11 engine and handling behavior
- Advanced FMOD sounds inside and out
- Physical Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures for superb real-time reflections and shine
- Exterior and interior rendered with exacting detail and precision
- High resolution, beautiful textures with realistic weathering effects
- Smoothly animated parts inside and out
- Behaviour designed to closely simulate the real world
- Authentic turbo performance and handling
- Realistic fuel load and tank capacities
- Realistic weight & balance
- Autopilot mimics real world behaviour, requiring hands-on operation
- Simulation of VOR station 'Cone of Confusion' when approaching VOR station, requiring monitoring and switching from NAV to HDG to maintain proper course
- Authentic servo behavior reflecting realistic speed and accuracy
- FPS friendly X-Plane GNS 530 & GNS 430 included by default
- Includes support for RealityXP’s GTN 750* & 650* integrated into the 3D cockpit
- In-game menu panel allows for display of ground elements, switching liveries and changing the GPS displays
The Milviz T310R for X-Plane 11 is available for $39.99 USD on the Milviz website.