Tocumen International Airport (MPTO) Released by FSimStudios
The developer FSimStudios has released Tocumen International Airport (MPTO) for X-Plane 11. It was announced it would be released early this week on their Facebook page, along with a status update to their Edmonton International Airport.
Tocumen, in Panama City, handles more than fifteen-million passengers per year, and is undergoing an expansion regarding terminal 2.
The features of the airport are as follows:
- High detailed representation of Tocumen International Airport MPTO
- Detailed terminal building, including the new South terminal.
- High Resolution textures.
- Realistic Cargo Area.
- Copa Airlines Maintenance area, including new Hangar.
- FBO and buildings modeled and texturized with great attention to detail.
- Baked Shadows
- Static Planes
- SAM Animated Jetways
- Volumetric grass.
- HDR Night Lighting.
- PBR Textures.
Conversion of the airport was announced by Windsock Simulations, who provided work in progress images of its development here. They continue working on other projects and conversions, such as FSimStudios' Cancun. Follow them on their Facebook page here.
FSimStudios are also working on Edmonton International Airport, confirmed for X-Plane here. The latest image of its modelling is below:
MPTO can be bought for €18.99 (exc. VAT) at simMarket. The airport will come to x-plane.org shorlty.