Microsoft Releases Beta Update 220.127.116.11 for MSFS
November 23, 2022
Microsoft has released another beta update (18.104.22.168) to Microsoft Flight Simulator, addressing issues with the iniBuilds A310-300 and the Software Development Kit. Most notably, the SimBrief integration (flight plan import) is back, sound improvements were made (including the GPWS), the mitigation of some FMS crashes, top of descent no longer triggering too early, and texture fixes in the cockpit (trim wheel and yoke).
The complete changelog follows down below:
- Fixed flight deck cockpit sticker not moving with door
- Fixed TRIM wheel & yoke textures
- RAT is now animated (in cockpit only)
- Fixed OAT to return value not representation with live weather
- Fixed wind direction being filled with VRB which is not processable
- Improvements on sound bus routing to allow for more volume control in settings
- GPWS on the inside are now always sounding
- Improvements on AI sound
- Improvements on interior engine audio
- Improvements on switch volume levels
- Fixed SimBrief import
- Fixed numerous FMS crashes
- Fixed TOD triggering too early, linked to approach phase starting too early, and SPD lim too early
- Fixed pressure system issue
- AP staying connected even when less than VLS -10 (Option in EFB now, if set to ON then AP disconnects at VLS - 10) “In a flight AP stays on even when getting bellow 100KTS; After take-off AP cannot be switched on bellow 100KTS”
- Fixed LW issue for imperial
- Magnetic variation added to RMI
- Enable SET AUTOBRAKE commands from MSFS settings for TCA Airbus quad
- Fixed VOR frequency in ILS box
- RSK a waypoint to VERT REV brings up VERT REV for the destination airport
- INIT B is now saying ZFWCG instead of CG
- Fixed pitot heat
- Fixed an issue with right wheel brake on some hardware
- (Systems) Fixed ASSISTANCE_ITEM_AIR_MASS_FLOW_MODE insertion in AssistanceItemID SimProps enum
Please refer to this guide for instructions on how to join the public beta to install the aforementioned update.
Stay tuned to Threshold for more flight simulation news!
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.