NextGen Simulations Releases the EMB 110 for MSFS
March 28, 2021
NextGen Simulations has released three variants of the Embraer 110 for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The add-on includes the EMB-110P, EMB-110P1, and EMB-110P1K.
After months of work, the developer brings the product to MSFS, calling it the “most sophisticated and high-quality rendition ever made of the EMB-110 “ in the simulator.
Included is an “Accurately rendered 3D virtual cockpit,” a modelled cabin, realistic sounds of the PT6A-37 engine, and more. You can view the full feature list below.
- Three accurately modeled variants of the EMB-110: EMB-110P, EMB-110P1 & EMB-110P1K (freighter version of the EMB-110P)
- Frame-rate friendly models while keeping good look-and-feel
- Fully MSFS SDK-compliant development, featuring native GLTF format, high-quality PBR-ready textures, native rain effects and scratching details in windshield windows and frosting effects in the aircraft structure
- Ramp Manager EFB with the possibility to animate doors & take control of ground handling equipment
- 12 different liveries in total between all variants, of different EMB-110 operators from all over the world. More details below.
- Full use of interactive in-sim checklists
- Accurately rendered 3D virtual cockpit, with virtual cabin included
- Custom-coded animations and systems logic virtually everywhere in the aircraft
- Fully modernized avionics for better modern flight operations, including an easy-to-use autopilot system
- Authentic PT6A-37 engine soundset plus cockpit sounds, thanks to the full potential of Wwise
NextGen Simulations’ Embraer 110 is available for purchase from simMarket for EUR 29.74.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.