Nhadrian Mod V5.0.0 for Carenado C152II Released
A significant update has been released by user Nhadrian, for his mod to the Carenado C152II V3.2.
Initially ploaded to x-plane.org, the update contains many additions and fixes throughout the comprehensive modification.
The lengthy changelog can be found below, according to the changelog:
- New particle system and configurable engine silencer in Settings menu
- New complex cabin windows internal fog plugin
- New Setup sheet (VR control box and 2D floating windows are removed). To open the setup sheet please use the overhead clickable placard between sun visors or assign a key or button to ‘C152/Setup’ command. Full VR compatible!
- New sunvisor (selectable through textures when making a custom livery)
- New elevator trim logic
- Reworked external light visuals
- New optional strobe light at wing tips
- New manipulator for prop, let user spin around the prop during external check by hand and move away from tow bar. (only visual item)
- New G-meter gauge when Aerobat (roof windows) configuration is active
- New Garmin G5-like AH over the existing G5 HIS
- New functional sunglasses
- New functional control lock on yoke axis
- Brand new complete FMOD sound package, based on real life sound recordings, created by AudiobirdXP. Now every single item, event and moving part has realistic sound effect!!! – for the best User experience set all the Volume sliders to the maximum in X-Plane Audio Settings and let FMOD plugin do the rest…!
- Functional Headphones with optional ANR (Active Noise Reduction)
- Complete implementation of Saso Kiselkov’s librain plugin
- Fixed rudder control linkage movements
- Fixed audiopanel button annunciators
- Fixed GTN650 backlight issue when start in cold and dark situation
- Fixed Battery switch and Generator switch missing latch logic
- New advanced weight and CG calculation, actualized weight and balance according to real life measurements
- New internal panel and instrumentation light system with real volumetric light effects
- New selectable tundra tires
- Configuration files are stored apart for each livery
- New Aerobat livery by Nhadrian
- New “Bush pilot” liveries by Peter Szabo
- New internal PBR objects for bush style livery with the support of Propstrike Studio
- Functional Flight Computer on the dashboard
- Instructions Manual (thank you for Peter Szabo compiling it)
- Corrected stall behavior (thanks to Claudio Nicolotti (Nico87) from SimCoders.com!)
- Headshake compatibility (v1.12.3+ versions)
Nhadrian's mod is a free mod for existing users of the Carenado C152II. The aircraft itself can be purchased for US $24.95, and although is only compatible with X-Plane 10, Nhadrian ensures his mod is fully compatible with the latest versions of X-Plane.
Installation instructions, as well as high and low-resolution editions, can be found on the download page.