Northern Sky Studio Releases Juneau International for MSFS

December 1, 2022
X-Plane
OTHER
MSFS

Northern Sky Studio has recently released their rendition of Juneau International Airport (PAJN) for Microsoft Flight Simulator, serving a city with no direct road access to the outside world, making it extremely important for the townsfolk to get around. It’s a regional hub for all air travel, ranging from tiny carriers to big players such as Alaska Airlines. According to 2020 statistics, the yearly average is around 300,000 passengers.

Alaska Airlines comprehends 87% of the yearly traffic figures, transporting people to six destinations (Anchorage, Ketchikan, Petersburg, Seattle-Tacoma, Sitka, and Yakutat). The other 13% are shared between minor regional airlines such as Alaska Seaplanes and Harris Air.

The scenery features a detailed replica of the airport, with custom surroundings, PBR materials, shading and occlusion on all buildings, high-resolution textures, native gITF models, and custom ortophoto for the airport and surrounding areas.

It’s available on SimMarket and OrbxDirect for roughly $17.95 and $18.11, respectively. At least 5.47 GB of free disk space is required to install the product.
Stay tuned to Threshold for more flight simulation news!

COMMENT ADVISORY:
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.