Orbx Releases Concrete Municipal Airport (3W5) for MSFS
November 29, 2020
Located in northern Washington State, Concrete Municipal Airport is Andreas Hegi's latest project for Microsoft Flight Simulator, is now available on OrbxDirect.
3W5 is a "complete overhaul of this scenic Pacific Northwest destination, Concrete is a must-have for all bush pilots looking to explore the scenic North Cascades Mountains."
The airport was first previewed for Microsoft Flight Simulator 10 days ago, though flight simulation first saw Concrete Muni back in 2010 for Flight Simulator X. The airport has renditions for FSX and all Prepar3D versions one through five.
At a glance, Orbx's Concrete Municipal Airport contains the following features:
- Completely new version of 3W5 for MSFS
- Located in the heart of the Pacific Northwest
- Full PBR UHD texturing
- Charming bespoke details
- Extensive updates to the surrounding scenery
- Major POIs and landmarks around town
- Completely new weather-influenced ground polygon
- Sloped runway
- Complete dynamic & emissive night lighting
- Ultra high-definition GSE
- Perfect for bush pilots
- A classic Orbx destination brought to life for MSFS
Andreas Hegi's Concrete Municipal Airport is available for $17.99 AUD (approx. US$13.29 | €11,11 | £9.99) from OrbxDirect.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.