Orbx Announces Torp Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator
January 11, 2021
Considered Oslo’s low-cost carrier destination, Torp Airport is next in the sights of Finn Hansen, Orbx’s resident Scandinavian airport designer.
“We are delighted to unveil the next Norwegian destination from Finn Hansen and companion Jakub Łukaszewski - Sandefjord Torp Airport!”
“(ENTO) Torp Airport is a major Norwegian airport, located on the west side of the Oslofjord. It is linked with Oslo Gardermoen airport, serving mostly low-cost and charter carriers flying to destinations across Europe. Regular visitors include Wizzair, KLM, Ryanair and Widerøe.”
The scenery includes the following features:
- Ultra-detailed depiction of Sandefjord Torp Airport, Norway
- Made from the ground up for MSFS using PBR and 4K textures
- Interior modelling and passengers
- Custom PR included
- Unique GSE vehicles, as well as GA statics
- Custom cars on carparks
- Unique terraforming and mountainside modelling
- Carefully optimized for high performance using the latest techniques
- Initially for MSFS - P3D coming soon!
- The latest major project from Norwegian developer Finn Hansen (Notodden/Hammerfest/Ålesund) & Jakub Łukaszewski
You can see the source post for this article on the Orbx Forum.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.