Orbx Releases Volanta 1.7
Orbx has recently updated their flight tracking platform to version 1.7, adding a new user interface and many new features. Volanta’s new update brings a new and improved navigation bar, a replay on altitude chart, new aircraft icons, flight and aircraft filtering, a dynamic airport display that will show airports based on their activity, an “Events” page with Volanta’s official events, and much more.
Many issues from the previous version were also addressed:
- You can now use 3D mode without a horizontal line on your transpacific flights
- Stream overlay Start on Launch gives you the option to disable this feature when you enable it to ‘start on launch’
- Purge Aircraft now deletes all aircraft that have no flights associated with them
- Scenery Scanner Stars now takes you to the in-app Airport information page
- Flights and aircraft can now be filtered by multiple values (for example, “aircraft: B736, B737, B738, B739”)
- Planned ATC routes can now be turned off for your past flights and other users’ flights
Volanta is available for free on their website.
Stay tuned to Threshold for more flight simulation news!
Share this page
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.