FlightSim Studio Releases Tecnam P2006T MKII for Microsoft Flight Simulator
March 5, 2023
FlightSim Studio, developers of the Embraer E175 for MSFS, has released the Tecnam P2006T MKII for MSFS. The Tecnam P2006T is an Italian-designed four-seat high-wing, light twin piston aircraft popular in both the private and flight training market.
The Tecnam P2006T is an Italian Designed aircraft that has become popular in the flight training market due to its economical design. Powered by two 100Hp Rotax 912 engines, this aircraft is extremely economical to operate, and its high wing design has made this aircraft popular with both flight schools and aerial photography companies. This aircraft has also found its way into military service primarily as a pilot trainer.
The P2006T by FlightSim Studios features the Working Title Garmin G1000NXI paired with a custom STEC-55X autopilot. Other highlights include:
- Accurate replica of the Tecnam P2006T MKII based on a real reference aircraft
- Numerous animations, including:
- Aircraft doors
- All cockpit switches, buttons & knobs
- Walkaround items
- Dynamic load (pax/cargo) depending on aircraft weight
- Paper checklist
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials for a perfect visual result
- Highly detailed textures for special clarity including decals
- Several real-world liveries included
- Cargo and Special Mission Platform version including dynamic load
- Integration of native MSFS features like:
- Icing visualization
- Rain effects
A full list of features can also be found on the store page.
This aircraft is now available from the Aerosoft Store and will cost €29.37 ($31.28 USD). It will require 1.5 GB of storage and must be installed via Aerosoft One.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.