Parallel 42 Update FreedomFox
Parallel 42 has updated its FreedomFox, which is based on famous pilot Trent Palmer's modern bush aircraft, the MSFS version now features a brand-new realistic suspension among other impressive changes.
Parallel42 have said: “We’ve completely revamped the suspension, and you’ll finally get to feel what it’s like to taxi in a bush plane with big bad tires. Landings? You may need to refine those approach speeds, but you’ll certainly be happy to do so. It’s now ALIVE”
The full changelog includes:
- PMS GTN750 Integration is now added to all variants. Ensure you have the latest version of the appropriate 3rd party add-on, and click the brass screw on the dash.
- TDS GTN750 Integration is now added to all variants. Ensure you have the latest version of the appropriate 3rd party add-on, add the TDS Mod via FreedomFox Mod Manager, and click the brass screw on the dash.
- Immersion Effects have been added to all variants for full power situations; enjoy a massive dust cloud in the backcountry, and yep, multiplayer too!
- Car Horn added to all variants. Use the new button on the dash next to the throttle, or bind a key/button to TRIGGER HORN in the Controls menu.
- Suspension Revamped Now as bouncy as the real thing. Enjoy the extra shaking at idle, taxi, and a less “firm” touchdown.
- Castering Tail Wheel is no longer bound to the rudder input.
Share this page
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.