Carenado Releases PA31T Cheyenne II
The PA31T Cheyenne II has been released for X-Plane 11 by the developer Carenado. The aircraft comes after its announcement earlier this month, and features high-end 4K PBR textures with realistic materials texturing, a detachable custom KFC300 autopilot, rain effects and more. The full feature list is below.
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Custom KFC300 autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including atmospheric distance effects, realistic prop effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Extensive VR support with snap points in every passenger seat (All knobs, buttons, dials, handles, etc. also optimized for VR usage)
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine and prop design re-authored completely for XP11.30’s new engine model
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
* Requires download of Librain plugin.
The aircraft also includes:
- 5 Liveries
- 1 Blank texture
- PA31T Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
- PA31T Performance tables PDF
- PA31T Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings XP11 PDF