PC-6 Turbo Porter Updated to v1.0.4
Thranda Design has updated their PC-6 Turbo Porter aircraft to version 1.0.4 two days after the initial release.
According to the developer’s post on the x-plane.org forum, v1.04 is a combination of v1.02 and v1.03. It fixes the partial functionality loss of the aircraft by adding compatibility for the latest version of SASL.
The developer suggests users should “purge [their] local PC6 installation before running this update” and only leave the SkunkCrafts Updater inside the folder. If the users do not feel comfortable doing that, the developer adds, they should at least delete/rename the liveries folder.
The PC-6 was released on Wednesday after two years of development.
A full list of the aircraft’s features are as follows:
- First plane to include FULLY configurable 3D instrument panel
- Dynamic livery editor (like in the Kodiak)
- SkunkCrafts Updater
- Excellent hi-res PBR realistic materials, featuring true-to-life plate deformation and to-the-rivet precision
- Feature-rich elegant fly-out menu
- Flight dynamics and systems
- Advanced FMOD-based sound system
For previous coverage on the aircraft, check out an older article.