Stairport Sceneries Release Perranporth Airfield for Microsoft Flight Simulator
May 2, 2021
Stairport Sceneries have released Perranporth Airfield for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The scenery features breathtaking approaches either over the land side or over the steep cliffs. Along with this, various 3D objects and 3D people help bring the airport to life.
Perranporth offers general aviation pilots a challenging approach for pilots to test their skills. The small airfield is located in the picturesque county of Cornwall; at the southwestern tip of England.
Perranporth airfield was historically used in World War II as a fighter station. It was home to 21 different squadrons flying the Spitfire during the Battle of Britain. Even though the airport is still equipped with bunkers, it is now only used by general aviation pilots.
The feature list is available below:
- Faithful replica of the last state of construction of EGTP Perranporth Airfield
- Impressive and challenging approach over the Cornwall cliffs
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Various 3D objects and 3D people bring the airport to life
- Custom HD ground layout with special reflection effects
- Custom static aircrafts reflecting the real traffic at the airfield
- Individual animations like runway direction indicator, windsock and hangar door
- Perfectly embedded in the MSFS environment
- Excessive performance optimization based on specifications by Microsoft
- Compatible with MSFS World Update III: UK and Ireland
Stairport Sceneries’ Perranporth is available for purchase from the Aerosoft store for €10.03 (excl. Any applicable VAT).
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.