[UPDATED] FS Global Real Weather announce partnership with MAXX-XP
FSGRW have released more information regarding a partnership with MAXX-XP after announcing an update to the program. The news was announced via the FS Global Real Weather Facebook page just minutes ago.
"PILOT’S is pleased to announce a cooperation with Maxx XP, in collaboration with Sundog Software, to facilitate creating an incredibly immersive and extremely realistic real-time weather environment for X-Plane 11."
This means that from build 403 (released today), FSGRW will fully integrate with SkyMAXX Pro's upcoming v4.7 update. This is made possible by the Real Weather Connector plugin. PILOT'S say that this will, in future, give SkyMAXX capabilities to display numerous new cloud types, including the hallowed towering cumulus. Here are some of the screenshots provided by PILOT'S.
X-Plane and Prepar3D weather injector FS Global Real Weather has received a small update, bringing compatibility with the latest Prepar3D version (4.4) and a few new features for X-Plane aviators.
The change-log is as follows:
- Please note that users of FS Global Real Weather network Bridge have to download and install a new version.
- FS Global Real Weather now automatically activates a mode when sending weather to X-Plane that provides excellent cloud visuals if Maxx XP SkyMaxx Pro v4.7+ and RWC are installed. No user interaction is required.
- FS Global Real Weather now displays temperatures in the review weather panel in celsius and fahrenheit.
- FS Global Real Weather now sends the ICAO codes of weather stations to X-Plane which provides better compatibility with add-ons.
- Prepar3D only: FS Global Real Weather is now compatible with P3Dv4.4.
To update FSGRW, either re-download from the store of purchase or use the auto-updater. You can purchase FS Global Real Weather for 39.99 EUR on the PILOT'S webstore.